2-days trail ride "To the capital of polish comedy"
- Price: 100 EUR - includes:
- 2 days of horse riding (around 6h/day)
- 1 overnight stay in pension with full boarding (dinner + breakfast)
If you want to see a bit of wild Poland and visit Lubomierz - a typical cozy little town of Lower Silesia – don’t hesitate, come to us. This trail is destinated towards both competent and novice riders, because the route is not very difficult but for sure it’s picturesque. Riding through a historical town centre with a break for a little something is always a nice experience. This ride is also organized during winter.
- 09:00 - getting to know each other and preparing the horses
- 10:00 – departure
- visiting the town of Lubomierz
- visiting the museum of polish comedy Muzeum Kargula i Pawlaka
- around 17:00 – arrival at the base (agrotourism farm Radoniow 2)
- dinner and social evening
- 09:00 - breakfast
- around 10:00 - starting off
- riding back through wild meadows and forests of Izera Foothills
- lunch break for horses and people in Popielówek
- around 17:00 – arrival in Modrzewie
Depending on the size of the group and the possibility for booking we also offer the following 2-days trail rides:
- Radomice - trail ride to our simple wooden cabin or the pension Stare Siedlisko consists of a few attractions such as Pilchowice Dam, Castle Wleń and Palace Lenno.
- Stara Kamienica - the ride to Orion stable in Stara Kamienica is long and demanding. However it provides unforgettable adventures leading through the rocky valleys of Kamienica and Bobr River. It shows the abilities of our mountains horses.
- Komarno - "Szałas Muflon" - probably the most picturesque trail leads along the ridge of Kaczawa Mountains. Along all the way we can admire the panorama of Jelenia Góra Valley and on the other side the Giant Mountains.